版本历史 LibreOffice 3.6.2
The following notes apply:
- This release is bit-for-bit identical to the 3.6.2 Release Candidate 2, so you don't need to download or reinstall if you have that version already.
- The distribution for Windows is an international build, so you can choose the user interface language that you prefer. Help content is available via an online service, or alternatively as a separate install.
- Our Windows binaries are digitally signed by The Document Foundation.
- For Windows users that have LibreOffice prior to version 3.4.5 installed, uninstall that beforehand. Otherwise, the upgrade to 3.6.2 may fail.
- For Windows users that have OpenOffice.org installed, we advise uninstalling that beforehand, because it registers the same file type associations.
- If you run Windows 2000, you may require this update before being able to install LibreOffice.
- If you run Linux, the GCJ Java variant has known issues with LibreOffice, we advise to e.g. use OpenJDK instead.
- A full list of annoying bugs is available from the wiki.