旧版本 phpBB 3.0.11
44 scans reported this version clean
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
- webserver or web hosting account running on any major Operating System with support for PHP
- A SQL database system, one of:
- MySQL 3.23 or above (MySQLi supported)
- PostgreSQL 7.3+
- SQLite 2.8.2+
- Firebird 2.1+
- MS SQL Server 2000 or above (directly or via ODBC or the native adapter)
- PHP 4.3.3+ (>=4.3.3, >=4.4.x, >=5.x.x, >=5.4.x) with support for the database you intend to use.
- getimagesize() function need to be enabled.
- Presence of the following modules within PHP will provide access to additional features, but they are not required:
- zlib Compression support
- Remote FTP support
- XML support
- Imagemagick support
- GD Support
- [PHPBB3-7432] - Unclear language for Inactive Users on ACP main page
- [PHPBB3-8652] - Duplicate Emails Sent When Subscribed to Forum and Topic
- [PHPBB3-9079] - Display backtrace on all E_USER_ERROR…
phpBB is a high powered, fully scalable, and highly customizable Open Source bulletin board package. phpBB has a user-friendly interface, simple and straightforward administration panel, and helpful FAQ. Based on the powerful PHP server language and your choice of MySQL, MS-SQL, PostgreSQL or Access/ODBC database servers, phpBB is the ideal free community solution for all web sites.
- Supports popular database servers
- Unlimited forums and posts
- Multiple language interface
- Private or public forums
- Powerful search utility
- Private messaging system
- Complete customisation with templates
更新 : phpBB 更新
Did You Know?
Since the creation of phpBB in 2000, it has become the most widely used free forum solution. Like its predecessors, phpBB 3.0 “Olympus” has an easy to use administration panel and a user friendly installation process, which allows you to have a whole forum board up and running in just few minutes.