旧版本 phpBB 3.0.11
44 scans reported this version clean
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
- webserver or web hosting account running on any major Operating System with support for PHP
- A SQL database system, one of:
- MySQL 3.23 or above (MySQLi supported)
- PostgreSQL 7.3+
- SQLite 2.8.2+
- Firebird 2.1+
- MS SQL Server 2000 or above (directly or via ODBC or the native adapter)
- PHP 4.3.3+ (>=4.3.3, >=4.4.x, >=5.x.x, >=5.4.x) with support for the database you intend to use.
- getimagesize() function need to be enabled.
- Presence of the following modules within PHP will provide access to additional features, but they are not required:
- zlib Compression support
- Remote FTP support
- XML support
- Imagemagick support
- GD Support
- [PHPBB3-7432] - Unclear language for Inactive Users on ACP main page
- [PHPBB3-8652] - Duplicate Emails Sent When Subscribed to Forum and Topic
- [PHPBB3-9079] - Display backtrace on all E_USER_ERROR…
phpBB is a high powered, fully scalable, and highly customizable Open Source bulletin board package. phpBB has a user-friendly interface, simple and straightforward administration panel, and helpful FAQ. Based on the powerful PHP server language and your choice of MySQL, MS-SQL, PostgreSQL or Access/ODBC database servers, phpBB is the ideal free community solution for all web sites.
- Supports popular database servers
- Unlimited forums and posts
- Multiple language interface
- Private or public forums
- Powerful search utility
- Private messaging system
- Complete customisation with templates
更新 : phpBB 更新
Did You Know?
phpBB is one of the leading forum board solutions. it has always comprised of a key feature set, including powerful permission systems, private messaging, search functions, a customizable template and language system, as well as support for multiple databases. In the 5 years that have followed its initial release, phpBB2 has gained a huge following worldwide and has played an important role in defining the success of Open Source software.