旧版本 phpMyAdmin 3.3.3
45 scans reported this version clean
- You need PHP 5.2.0 or newer, with session support (see FAQ 1.31) and the Standard PHP Library (SPL) extension.
- To support uploading of ZIP files, you need the PHP zip extension.
- For proper support of multibyte strings (eg. UTF-8, which is currently default), you should install mbstring and ctype extensions.
- You need GD2 support in PHP to display inline thumbnails of JPEGs ("image/jpeg: inline") with their original aspect ratio
- When using the "cookie" authentication method, the mcrypt extension is strongly suggested for most users and is required for 64–bit machines. Not using mcrypt will cause phpMyAdmin to load pages significantly slower.
- To support upload progress bars, see FAQ 2.9.
- MySQL 5.0 or newer
- Web browser with cookies enabled.
- Patch #2982480 [navi] Do not group if there would be one table in group, thanks to Lorikeet Lee.
- Patch #2983492 [sync] When asking to synchronize Structure and Data, only Structure is done, thanks to Ankit Gupta - ankitgupta3
phpMyAdmin is a tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web. Currently it can create and drop databases, create/drop/alter tables, delete/edit/add fields, execute any SQL statement, manage keys on fields, manage privileges,export data into various formats and is available in 50 languages.
更新 : phpMyAdmin 更新
Did You Know?
Starting from v3, phpMyAdmin joined the GoPHP5 initiative and dropped compatibility code for older PHP and MySQL versions; version 3 and later requires at least PHP 5.2 and MySQL 5. To use with older PHP or MySQL versions,you will have use the older branch of 2.x releases.