旧版本 Quicktime Player 7.7.6
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- QuickTime 7.7.6 improves security and is recommended for all QuickTime 7 users on Windows.
- QuickTime for Java and QuickTime PictureViewer are no longer installed by default. They are removed if you have a previous version of QuickTime…
QuickTime is a multimedia technology developed by Apple Computer, capable of handling various formats of digital video, sound, text, animation, music, and immersive virtual reality panoramic images. It is currently at version 7.1.5 on the Mac and Windows platform.
QuickTime Player Pro Features
- Full-screen playback.
- New movie recordings from a FireWire DV or iSight camera.
- Editing clips through the Cut, Copy and Paste functions, merging separate audio and video tracks, freely placing the video tracks on a virtual canvas with the options of cropping and rotation
- Saving and exporting (encoding) to any of the codecs supported by QuickTime. QuickTime 7 includes presets for exporting video to a video-capable iPod.
- Some other free player applications that rely on the QuickTime framework provide features not available in the basic QuickTime Player. For example:
- iTunes can export audio in WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, and Apple Lossless.
- RealPlayer and Media Player Classic support all of the playback features included in QuickTime, including full-screen playback.
- In Mac OS X, a simple AppleScript can be used to play a movie in full-screen mode
更新 : Quicktime Player 更新
Did You Know?
QuickTime is integrated with Mac OS X, but it was once an optional component at install for earlier versions of Mac OS. QuickTime for Microsoft Windows is downloadable, either as a standalone installation or bundled with iTunes.