旧版本 TortoiseSVN 1.8.1
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2012
- Instead of just coloring the changes by age/revision, TortoiseBlame can now color the lines by author so it's easier to spot who changed…
TortoiseSVN is an Apache Subversion (SVN) client, implemented as a windows shell extension. It's intuitive and easy to use, since it doesn't require the Subversion command line client to run. Simply the coolest Interface to (Sub)Version Control!
Features of TortoiseSVN
Easy to use
- all commands are available directly from the windows explorer.
- only commands that make sense for the selected file/folder are shown. You won't see any commands that you can't use in your situation.
- See the status of your files directly in the Windows explorer
- descriptive dialogs, constantly improved due to user feedback
- allows moving files by right-dragging them in the windows explorer
All Subversion protocols are supported
Powerful commit dialog
- integrated spell checker for log messages
- auto completion of paths and keywords of the modified files
- text formatting with special chars
The big picture
- Can create a graph of all revisions/commits. You can then easily see where you created a tag/branch or modified a file/folder
- Graphs of commit statistics of the project
- Easy comparing of two branches or tags
Per project settings
- minimum log message length to avoid accidentally committing with an empty log message
- language to use for the spell checker
Integration with issue tracking systems
TortoiseSVN provides a flexible mechanism to integrate any web based bug tracking system.
- A separate input box to enter the issue number assigned to the commit, or coloring of the issue number directly in the log message itself
- When showing all log messages, an extra column is added with the issue number. You can immediately see to which issue the commit belongs to.
- Issue numbers are converted into links which open the webbrowser directly on the corresponding issue
- Optional warning if a commit isn't assigned to an issue number
- Shows changes you made to your files
- Helps resolving conflicts
- Can apply patchfiles you got from users without commit access to your repository
- TortoiseBlame: to show blames of files. Shows also log messages for each line in a file.
- TortoiseIDiff: to see the changes you made to your image files
- SubWCRev: to include the revision numbers/dates/... into your source files
Available in many languages
TortoiseSVN is stable
- Before every release, we create one or more "release candidates" for adventurous people to test first.
- During development cycles, many people test intermediate builds. These are built every night automatically and made available to all our users. This helps finding bugs very early so they won't even get into an official release.
- A big user community helps out with testing each build before we release it.
- A custom crash report tool is included in every TortoiseSVN release which helps us fix the bugs much faster, even if you can't remember exactly what you did to trigger it.
更新 : TortoiseSVN 更新
Did You Know?
TortoiseSVN won the SourceForge.net 2007 Community Choice Award for Best Tool or Utility for Developers.