版本历史 VirtualDub 1.6.6
- Added an option in Options > Preferences > AVI to force sector alignment for large uncompressed frames. This can resolve compatibility problems with some uncompressed hardware video playback units.
- Capture: Video/audio format and compression and video frame rate now autosave on disconnect.
- Capture: Fixed some cases where the Raw Audio Format dialog didn\'t highlight the currently selected PCM format.
- Capture: Noise reduction threshold was not restored properly.
- Capture: Renamed Peak Meter back to Volume Meter and restored V accelerator.
- Frame byte size was being computed improperly for YCbCr AVIs.
- Fixed broken MJPEG video decoding at bottom-right corner on streams that have restart markers.
- Reworked MJPEG field ordering detection to be consistent with DirectShow MJPEG decoder. If this is reversed for your files, enable \"swap fields\" in AVI extended open options.
- Scene detection was busted for 16-bit RGB (very rare case).
- Minor status updating features, such as the current position nub moving during input preview, were broken after running a job that ended in an error.
- (AMD64 only) Scene detection is now implemented.
- (AMD64 only) Enabled some video filters that had scalar implementations: flipv, fliph, deinterlace, rotate, and HSV.
- Save Image Sequence dialog didn\'t show the \"add as job\" button as checked, even if it was saved as such from the last time.
- Fixed minor bugs in various image converters and improved accuracy of a few YCbCr-to-RGB converters.
- Fixed UYVY/YUY2-to-RGB converters not interpolating chroma properly.
- Fixed YVU9 chroma planes being swapped on write to disk and enabled YVU9 for direct input.
- App would sometimes exit after stopping frameserver.
- Frameserver sent garbage data if the video filter chain changed the frame size.
- Fixed a regression in video codec negotiation for MS MPEG-4 V3 variants where a different but compatible codec was not properly detected.
- Doing a paste with no selection caused one frame to be deleted before doing the paste.
- Write open failures were being reported again when the target file couldn\'t be opened a second time in fast I/O mode, which happens sometimes with emulators or remote drives. The slower fallback has been reinstated.
- Running out of disk space at the very end of a render operation was sometimes reported as an I/O error rather than a write error.
- Sampling in filter preview could fail if the timeline had been edited.