版本历史 VirtualDub 1.6.5
- Script: Added Sylia.Atoi(), Atol(), and Atod() functions to allow conversions from string to value.
- Script: Added VirtualDub.Log(string) command to output to log output (or console).
- Added vdub.exe launcher for basic command-line driven operation.
- Added multiple undo/redo for timeline edits.
- Added /? switch to list command-line options.
- Added support for reading paletted BMPs.
- Dub input format is now reported in the log.
- Script: Binary operators sometimes promoted the wrong way, i.e. double + int -> int.
- Script: The old form of the Open() command didn\'t choose the right driver when a specific driver was requested, due to sorting by priority.
- Script: Fixed random crash when adding video filters after opening a video file.
- Script: Fixed crash when issuing SaveWAV() command with no audio stream.
- Capture: Fixed race condition induced random crash when RGB filtering and accelerated preview were both enabled.
- Capture: Capture stats were not updated while frame dropping was occurring, which sometimes made it hard to diagnose timing problems.
- Capture: Added adjustable limit on length of burst inserts when timing anomalies occur, to prevent the app from locking permanently on a very bad timing glitch.
- Capture: Audio device was not auto-saved.
- Capture: Fixed crash when attempting to capture with an unsupported video format (MPEG-1/2, interleaved DV, etc.).
- MPEG-1 video decoder occasionally glitched due to a missing end tag.
- Removed dumb debug code that was causing a \"???\" message box to appear when unrecognized command-line flags are seen.
- Fixed display panes not always updating properly.
- Fixed rare crash if an MPEG-1 open failed extremely early.
- Fixed cases where the render start/end point wasn\'t updated properly when a selection bound was used to \"push\" the other, i.e. \"set end\" before start, or vice versa.
- Paste (Ctrl+V) wasn\'t deleting the current selection before doing the insert.
- Hex editor: Scroll bar thumb wasn\'t reset to top when loading a new file.
- Fixed a bunch of busted paletted converters.
- Fixed dialogs that had swapped OK/Cancel buttons.
- Fixed conflicting accelerator for Audio > Conversion menu option.
- Fast recompress mode now tests source format before UYVY and YUY2.
- Y8 AVIs weren\'t accepted even though they could be generated.
- Capture: \"Hide on capture\" now works.
- Capture: Preview/overlay display commands toggle once again.
- Priority drop-downs in preferences didn\'t have vertical scroll bars.
- Top-down uncompressed RGB AVIs weren\'t handled properly.
- Fixed busted non-MMX XRGB1555>XRGB8888 converter.