版本历史 VirtualDub 1.5.8
- DirectDraw support is disabled when Terminal Services
or Remote Desktop clients are detected to work around
a DirectX clipping bug.
- Re-enabled places bar on open and save dialogs.
- Disabled FPU state warning and made the fixup silent.
WAY too many drivers are screwing up the FPU unit.
- Edit lists can now be omitted from configuration
files without needing to close the source file.
- Main window is disabled during MPEG-1 scan to prevent
crash if main window is closed.
- Previous-key and next-key movement commands were not
correct for B-frames in an MPEG-1 file.
- Fixed decoding of MPEG-1 B-frames at the start of
GOPs with broken_link set.
- Palette change blocks no longer appear as garbage
video streams. In-stream palette changes are still
not supported, however.
- biSizeImage was incorrect when using fast recompress
in YV12 mode.
- Sequence appends failing on the first file now throw
an error rather than a warning.
- A race condition in the fast write code occasionally
resulted in spurious write errors.
- Fixed swapped 00db/00dc tags in AVI output.
- Fixed display of 8-bit paletted video.
- Program starts under Windows 95 again.