版本历史 VirtualDub 1.5.5
- Partial Unicode support -- you can now open and save
files using Unicode filenames.
- \"Chroma smoother\" video filter refilters point-sampled
chroma with linear interpolation.
- Single-stream cut & paste. (Be patient....)
- Improved performance of AVI parser, particularly for
Direct mode streaming.
- Improved performance of bicubic upsampler.
- Audio filter graph now shows intermediate audio
formats on connections.
- Audio filters can now be plugins.
- New MPEG-1 video core (Meia) -- full vertical
clipping. Horizontal clipping is still by macroblock.
- Rewrote display code -- DirectDraw support is now
- Log windows now have a context menu for clearing,
copying, and saving the log text.
- Modified AVI2 indexing to relax indexing restrictions
somewhat, although it\'s still not user configurable
- Hex editor occasionally displayed the wrong data after
a find or save command.
- \"Attach extension\" option didn\'t work for signpost
- Fixed crash when I/O errors occur during a processing
operation, and then occur again when attempting to
gracefully finalize the partial output file.
- \"Clear\" didn\'t work in audio filter graph.
- Fixed I/O errors when attempting to push audio forward
with advanced audio filtering enabled.
- \"Go to\" command didn\'t handle timestamps with frac-
tional seconds that only had 1 or 2 decimal digits.
- \"General convolution\" generated bad code for factors
of 2, 4, and 8 when dynamic compilation was enabled.
- Interleave periods of zero are no longer allowed.
- Added workaround for crash or hang when compressing
with the \"3ivx D4 4.0.4\" video codec.
- Fixed non-interleaved save mode and made it cooperate
- Added workaround for heap corruption when processing
audio in advanced mode sourced from some versions of
- Clarified DivX warning to note that it doesn\'t apply
to the DivX 4+ codecs.
- Fixed filter cropping not working properly when
\"motion blur\" was the first filter in the chain.