版本历史 VirtualDub 1.5.3
- Added preview input/output commands to menu and
- Program close allowed during a preview operation.
- Tweaked job control behavior for jobs that complete
with warnings, to be a bit more intuitive.
- Frame marking didn\'t always mark the correct range and
could cause \"Scan for bad frames\" to fail.
- Fixed invalid batch scripts produced when video codec
has a config struct larger than ~6K (Windows Media 9
- Status markers were being logged as warnings in jobs.
- Conversion to a higher frame rate produced amusing
results in Direct video mode. It now produces source
frames interspersed with drop frames for nearly zero-
cost point upsampling of video.
- Dubber pretended there was a input-to-output lag if
such filters existed in the video chain (temporal
smoother), even if the filters weren\'t active. This
resulting in duplicated frames (fast/normal) or
erroneous zero-byte keyframes (direct) at the end of
- Arbitrary framerate conversion option wasn\'t disabled
in the UI when IVTC was enabled (the two are mutually
- Edit point seeks (<, >) didn\'t update the frame
[regression bugs fixed]
- Fixed pipeline not getting flushed at end of
operation, resulting in some frames getting lost.
- Fixed subset code pulling in wrong frames in direct
- Interleaving values were inverted and thus always
- Position slider wasn\'t updating properly around cuts.