版本历史 VirtualDub 1.5.2
- Converted help from WinHelp to HTML and updated dialog
help to current feature set.
- Added frame rate conversion to arbitrary frame rates.
- Added logging to report non-fatal warnings during
- MPEG parser detects and reports timestamp
- Added limited error concealment capabilities to input
- Optimized audio filters a bit and added tap count
control for lowpass, highpass, and resampling filters.
- Added \"new rate\" audio filter to relabel an audio
stream with a new sampling rate without resampling.
- Incomplete audio format headers that are rejected by
ACM MP3 codecs are automatically fixed with the
required fields (the infamous \"tag 0055\" problem).
- Added workaround for AVI1 files with MP3 audio being
detected as MP3 files by Windows Media Player 8.
- Removed coach dialogs. Not helpful enough and too
outdated to maintain.
- Fixed capture free space indicator being limited to 4GB
under Windows 98 (regression in 1.5 series).
- Fixed crash when job queue could not be flushed to
- VDFs that contained multiple filters were only showing
the last filter in the library (regression in 1.5
- Fixed crash when attempting to direct copy a video
stream with an abnormally large BITMAPINFOHEADER (>16K).
Added code to detect and correct such mistakes.
- Fixed hang in audio filter graph editor when placing
output filter with autoconnect on and no place for it
- Fixed livelock at end of operation when lowpass/
highpass audio filters were in use.
- Fixed internal error when attempting to start an
incomplete audio filter graph (unconnected pins).
- Fixed garbage wLanguage/wPriority values being written
to audio AVI track headers when converting an MPEG-1
- Fixed crash when attempting to load an AVI stream with
an invalid sample rate (zero or infinite). Added code
to guess and substitute a reasonable value.
- Fixed small memory leak in \"smoother\" video filter.