版本历史 VirtualDub 1.3
- Inverse telecine has been disabled. It\'s not working
nearly as well on various sources as I\'d hoped, and so
I\'ve disabled it until I have time to fix it.
[features added: main program]
- Direct support for YUY2 in both processing and capture
- VirtualDub can now detect when files are about to
exceed available disk space and/or the 4Gb FAT32 limit,
and close the file before the limit.
- Replaced puny OS audio compression dialog with better,
[features added: capture]
- Capture: Implemented video clock adjustment in capture
mode for better audio/video sync.
- Capture: Fast field swap (RGB, YUY2, UYVY, YVYU).
- Capture: Fast noise reduction (RGB8, RGB24, RGB32, YUY2,
UYVY, YVYU). (Algorithm courtesy of Steven Don).
- Capture: Fast 2:1 linear and cubic vertical reduction
(RGB8, RGB24, RGB32, YUY2, UYVY, YVYU).
- Capture: CPU usage detection works in Windows NT/2K.
- Added MMX IDCT routine to MPEG-1 and MJPEG decoding.
- MJPEG decoding significantly faster.
[bug fixes: main program]
- MJPEG mode selections no longer crash if the video
isn\'t in MJPEG format.
- Internal MJPEG decoder now handles output from PICVideo
and recent Morgan MJPEG codecs.
- Fixed video filter API causing filters to occasionally
receive timestamps in us instead of ms.
- Fixed MPEG-1 packet sync errors caused by improper
handling of sequence end tags.
- Fixed slight bias in MPEG-1 motion prediction.
- Fixed MPEG-1 macroblock skipping at slice start
[fixes KareKano op].
- Fixed video compressor confusion when two codecs of the
same format are installed under different FOURCCs (e.g.
PICVideo and MainConcept).
- Fixed intermittent file write corruption on NT/2K SMP
- Filters deinitialized on exit (thanks Joey Liaw).
- Hitting Cancel on the audio compression dialog no longer
disables audio compression.
- Jobs with extended open options work.
- Smoother filter saves noise prefilter option.
- Fixed some miscellaneous \"Unhandled Microsoft C++
Exception\" crashes that were supposed to be errors.
- Fixed audio segments getting dropped during preview
whenever the pipeline stalled temporarily.
- Fixed the stupid crash requester not saving crashinfo
[bug fixes: capture]
- Fixed capture \'audio relative rate\' value going negative.
- Fixed not being able to disable \'stupid capture driver\'
settings in preferences.
- Allocate disk space dialog properly shows current
- Disk space measurement works with UNC network paths.
- Segments can now exceed 2Gb.
- Fixed seek timing errors introduced in capture files
with compressed audio.
- No longer crashes when running out of spill drives.
- Fixed crashing problems when using the \'save compression\'
option with [No compression] or codecs that are