版本历史 VirtualDub 1.7.0
- New "smart rendering" feature for selective processing of video around edit areas while copying as many existing frames as possible.
- New audio waveform/spectrogram display.
- Added option for preserving empty frames during recompression or decompression instead of replicating frames.
- Added option for saving raw audio stream without a header.
- Added support for the Sony WAVE64 file format, for wave files larger than 4GB.
- Added support for reading and writing Adobe Filmstrip (.flm) files.
- Added support for reading Maya IFF (.iff) files. Currently this is limited to RGB information at 8 bits/channel.
- PNG output is now supported.
- Resize video filter now has options for relative and aspect-ratio derived sizing and to save defaults.
- Opening a video file from the command-line or drag-and-drop now sets the filename as default for the Save As AVI/WAV dialogs.
- Added new pitch scaling audio filter.
- Improved quality of "center cut" audio filter (with suggestions from Moitah).
- The main window and job control dialogs now save their positions.
- Opacity curves can now be attached to video filter instances.
- Volume adjustment now shows amplification factor in decibels.
- Filter API: Preview code preserves keyboard accelerators on preview button.
- Job control: (X of Y) is now displayed in the job control window caption when the job list is being processed.
- AVI Info now shows additional information for PCM audio streams encoded using WAVE_FORMAT_EXTENSIBLE.
- Capture: Added experimental option to insert arbitrary DirectShow transform filters into a capture graph. To enable, specify the filter moniker in [HKCU\\Software\\Freeware\\VirtualDub\\Hidden Features\\CapDShow: Transform filter name] in the Registry.
- Capture: Added full-screen toggle (Alt+Enter).
- Capture: Added support for switching DirectShow TV tuners between antenna and cable modes.
- The "integral conversion" option under audio conversion is no longer supported.
- Fixed a case where the projected file size status indicator could overflow for very long audio dumps.
- AVIs with MP3 audio streams where wBitsPerSample != 0 are now detected and auto-corrected for better compatibility with the standard MP3 codec installed in Windows.
- Rewrote segmentation code to buffer data instead of attempting size prediction; this makes the segmentation more accurate and avoids dangling key frames during on-the-fly compression.
- Added workaround for compatibility problems with Aero Glass in Windows Vista beta 2.
- Audio displacement now works when processing only part of the audio stream.
- Added warning for non-zero dwStart values in AVI files.
- Fixed a performance problem in the PNG decoder on large images with a lot of IHDR blocks.
- Fixed errors in JPEG encoding with pure red or blue colors.
- Changed keyboard shortcut for Undo from Ctrl+U to the standard Ctrl+Z.
- Added workaround for annoying Microsoft security update that sometimes prevents the help file from working.
- Fixed clamping in amplifier that caused -0x8000 values to change to -0x7FFF.
- Capture: Duplicate raw wave formats are no longer shown with DirectShow-based drivers.
- Capture: The UI now reflects changes to audio and video sources made through the driver dialogs.
- Capture: Possible fix for crash when changing formats with DirectShow-based devices due to threading issue.