旧版本 WinRAR 4.10 (Beta 5) (x64)
44 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7 x64
- switch -n did not work properly, when used together with -ep1 and file masks including paths;
- SFX archives in "Temporary mode" returned the exit code of setup program increased by 1000 even if "Wait…
WinRAR is a shareware file archiver and data compression utility by Eugene Roshal. Pocket RAR, a version of the file archiver for the Pocket PC platform, is available as freeware. It is one of the few applications that are able to create RAR archives natively, as the encoding method is held to be proprietary.
- Complete support for RAR and ZIP archives, and unpacking of CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z and Z archives.
- Optional archive encryption using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a key of 128 bits.
- Files and archives up to 8.589 billion (10^12) gigabytes in size are supported. The number of archived files is unlimited for all practical purposes.
- The ability to create self-extracting and multi-volume(split) archives.
- Data redundancy is provided via recovery records and recovery volumes, allowing to reconstruct even damaged archives.
- WinRAR supports advanced NTFS file system options and Unicode in file names.
- WinRAR can be tested for free for up to 40 days and provides free unlimited upgrades.
更新 : WinRAR 更新
Did You Know?
WinRAR is fully functional in Windows Explorer. users really like that they can pack or unpack an archive using your right-click control. they were surprised to find that they can compress and email a folder using Windows Explorer, but there isn’t an option to email an archive or compress and email directly within the application.